Purpose of the Role: To provide Administration tasks and support to staff members in the effective running of the mobility scooter and wheelchair hire service.
• Completing and Updating the database for the hire of scooters
• Completing the relevant forms to register new members and daily hire agreements
• Booking scooters and wheelchairs in and out
• Training new members on the use of the scooter
• Photocopying and filing
• Collating and recording information as required
• Checking the scooters on return
Days required: Tues AM
Recruitment process: We always welcome new volunteers and value the contributions that our volunteers make to the work we do for the elderly people of Barnsley.
We do have a procedure for the recruitment of volunteers, this includes the completion of a short application form followed by an informal chat with the Volunteer Coordinator or the Service Manager.
We always welcome new volunteers and value the contributions that our volunteers make to the work we do for the elderly people of Barnsley.
• General knowledge in IT skills
• Good communications skills.
• You need to be well organised
• Smart appearance.
• Commitment to the policies of Age UK Barnsley, particularly those relating to Equal Opportunities and Confidentiality