South Yorkshire Community Foundation are looking for a Community Representatives to become a member of the decision-making panel required for the Park Spring Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund panel, in a voluntary capacity.
They will need to come from the areas of Great Houghton; Little Houghton; Grimethorpe; Darfield; Brierley; Billingley; Shafton; Goldthorpe; Bolton upon Dearne; Monk Bretton; South Kirkby. In addition, they will need to demonstrate the following:
• You must be an active member of at least one community or voluntary group, and preferably be a member of the management committee/board of trustees. At least one of those groups must benefit the residents of the Area of Benefit of the Park Spring Community Benefit Fund – as listed above
• The ability to understand the wider picture regarding the needs and activities in the local community
• Have an interest in the future of the area, and the issues affecting the voluntary and community sectors.
• A willingness to share and pass on your skills to others, and to promote the Fund widely
Recruitment process: If you are Interested in this position please contact South Yorkshire’s Community Foundation at email@example.com or call 0114 242 4294. To find out more about South Yorkshire’s Community Foundation and the Park Spring Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund go to www.sycf.org.uk
If you are Interested in this position please contact South Yorkshire’s Community Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 242 4294.
To find out more about South Yorkshire’s Community Foundation and the Park Spring Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund go to www.sycf.org.uk
• We require applicants to have e-mail access, and to be prepared to commit to a minimum of two to three hours of time, every six months
• You need to be able to commit to a minimum of 36 months serving on the panel, and attending panel training
• You cannot hold an office of Town or District Councilor for the area
• You cannot be a related to another panel member or be remunerated by SYCF or EDF Energy Renewables.