• Circulating stock on a regular basis
• Freshening of stock by use of easy ironing steam press
• Ticketing goods ready for pricing
• Sharing responsibility for maintaining a safe and tidy working area
• Till work
• Ensuring that shelves remain clean and attractive
• Dusting and vacuuming as and when required.
Days required: Mon AM, Mon PM, Tues AM, Tues PM, Weds AM, Weds PM, Thur AM, Thur PM, Fri AM, Fri PM, Sat AM, Sat PM
Recruitment process: We always welcome new volunteers and value the contributions that our volunteers make to the work we do for the elderly people of Barnsley.
We do have a procedure for the recruitment of volunteers, this includes the completion of a short application form followed by an informal chat with the Volunteer Coordinator or the Shop Manager.
We always welcome new volunteers and value the contributions that our volunteers make to the work we do for the elderly people of Barnsley.
• Friendly and polite
• Reasonably fit, as some lifting may be involved.
• Commitment to the policies of Age UK Barnsley, particularly those relating to Equal Opportunities and Confidentiality.